I’ve started work on a Connecticut Explorer’s Guide in response to a few inquiries which will create a deeper level of exploration and a community for lifelong explorers who want to dig into everything this great state has to offer. It would feature:
- The Complete Connecticut Explorer’s Guide
- eBook or rBook
- A “multi-player” version of the site
- Gamified Challenges
- Master List and completion tracking
- Seasonal Primers
- Which places to visit that highlight each season
- Tips and timely secrets
- Community Space
- Group Hike Planning
- Member Photos and Tips
- Individual deep dives on all the waterfalls, caves, towers, sunset views, etc around the state
Becoming a member will be the best way to support all the work that goes into researching and hiking hundreds of locations, filming movies, publishing a newsletter, and maintaining such a large database of content. Your contribution would help make ExploreCT a sustainable platform and help me push it forward in depth, scope, and usefulness.
I’m thinking something like $1/month or $10/year. If you are interested in updates as it progresses (and want to give me a kick to keep working on it) please enter your email below!