I’ve started work on a Connecticut Explorer’s Guide in response to a few inquiries which will create a community for curious minds and lifelong explorers who want to dig into everything this great state has to offer. It would feature:
- The Complete Connecticut Explorer’s Guide (eBook or rBook)
- A “multi-player” version of the site
- Master List and Dashboard
- Challenges and Progress Tracking
- Seasonal Primers
- Community Space for Discussion
Becoming a member will be a way to support all the work that goes into researching and hiking hundreds of locations, publishing a newsletter, and maintaining such a large database of content. Your contribution would help make ExploreCT a sustainable platform and help me push it forward in depth, scope, and usefulness.
If you are interested please enter your email below and I’ll keep you updated as it progresses!