William E. Wolfe Park / Great Hollow Lake
368 acres in Monroe, CT
- East side: Large lot near 285 Cutler’s Farm Rd, Monroe, CT
- West side: Several small lots near Housatonic Valley Rail-Trail Access, Monroe, CT
Trail Map Trails: About 4 miles Rating: Unexplored
This is a partial/incomplete listing as I have not yet explored Wolfe Park.
No dogs allowed.
- January – February: 7:30am-4:00 (both sides)
- Second Sunday in March – May: 7:00am-sunset (both sides)
- Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day: 7:00am opening, sunset close at lake side, 9pm close pool side
- September – October: 7:00am-sunset (both sides)
- November – December: 7:30am-4:00 (both sides)
The information shown here is for general reference purposes only. exploreCT.org gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of this data. Parking in all areas, whether designated here or not, is at your own risk. exploreCT.org is not responsible for any damage or loss to vehicles or contents.
Visited 841 times, 1 Visits today